Saturday, August 2, 2014

The ongoing search by those who seek to raise Jesus from the dead.

The ongoing search by those who seek to raise Jesus from the dead.

In the next few months I will be presenting the evidence that Nostradamus knew of persons who sought to raise Jesus from the dead in order to resolve the failure of this event happening of its own accord.  In the sixteenth century the focus was on the coming together of the planets and of practices involving ill powers gained from the study of demonology. Although these means are no loger widely held the advance science enables such cults to take on a new life. I invite you to become a follower of this blog if you want to see the story as it unfolds.

Over the past few months I have been upgrading the material I have made public by freely giving fuller representation of my anagram analyses for each verse. In doing so I have seen stronger threads emerge and I am convinced that I can build a Sephirot tree of life from those verses which are uniquely linked by another example of the same anagram. I do this because I believe that I will strengthen the understanding of Nostradamus major themes. It is in doing these new tasks that I have come to the conclusion Nostradamus included the past and future tale of zealots who are compelled to raise Jesus from the dead. But in todays world such a task takes on new avenues since cloning and the new technologies of DNA reproduction open new opportunities.

Such bizarre desires are not new but seem to be an inescapable part of religious fringes who hold a belief the bible couldn't be wrong and that the resurrection date was misunderstood from the beginning since it needs man's efforts not God's to begin the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment