Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Timeline of My Finding Personal Meaning in Nostradamus' Prophecies.

1970:  I chose to research whether Nostradamus'  work was coded.

1992 :I realised solution probably lay in anagrams.

2004: I developed programs to analyse any text for anagrams and tested it against a range of classical texts. The results removed many inbuilt doubts that the anagrams formed a major part of the code but the big surprise was the highest results came from using English anagrams in Nostradamus' work.

 In 2007  I was prepared to declare that anagrams were an essential part of Nostradamus dating code.By 2008 I had resolved a set of rules that allows  Nostradamus story-lines to be uncovered.By 2012 the major themes of Nostradamus' work had been established and published on my website.
In 2013 I uncovered further coding techniques within his Prefaces and these added furthern certainty to the story-lines.

In May 2013 I published two books on my work on Kindle; one is a novel on Nostradamus' Youth and the other is a non-fiction book unveiling Nostradamus' foreseen Impact on the 21st Century.
In June 2013 I upgraded my website and changed this blogsite so that the public research service I created on Facebook became accessible.

STATUS OF MY VIEWS ON NOSTRADAMUS' ABILITIES.
For a long time I have had enough evidence to conclude not only is his work encoded but there is a high probablity he had an ability to see into the future (use of technical terms, story lines etc). But seeing into the future does not guarantee all stories are part of the future since delusions, fantasies and misinterpretation are all possible in any age. It is possible to know the framework but be thwarted by the detail. I believe it is just as evolutionarily possible to see into the future as it has been to develop senses that allow us to know the past but there is no strong (or weak) evidence that this extra sense is common to mankind. We are not able to be part of the past or future since we exist only in an instant and it is the threads of persistence that allow evolution to do what it does.

 "It is much like seeing in a flaming mirror, where the vision of the great events is clouded, sad, prodigious and calamitous. " Nostradamus 1558 Epistle

No comments:

Post a Comment